Hey man what the fuck is that noise? We're trying to speak down there
It's never too loud you're just too old so go back to sleep
Ah come on man don't tell me the bass is too loud the floor's not even waving yet!
You're never too old to.. ROCK!
- Ding-Dong baby tell me who’s this ?
- The neighbour Mr. Roger Anarchist !
- ...Would you like to buy me a candle ?
- Oh sorry dear I’ve got to much to handle…
Burn you burn little shaky funky flames
Shine, you shine little busty stars
Hey man look how they look the same
Wow It’s crazy I must take the blame
- What kind of instrument do you like to play?
- Nothing except I’m playing a freaky guy
- Oh cause I thought you were a sax !
- Six sax suck Sam so Sandy said
- Ding Dong baby tell me Who’s this ?
- The janitor's son you know.. Elvis
- Sorry ma'am i need some sugar! My mom's cooking pork and we just have butter
Melt you melt little peace of fat
Jump you jump and don't miss the track
Hey man-look how they look the same !
Wow, It’s crazy I.. must take the blame
Come with me, we'll dance to the beat
It’s easy jump and then comes the heat
But at the end of the road just turn left
Cause turning right would lead you to a fight tonight
Ding Dong baby tell me who's this
It our son dear.. he's on the list
quick maa’ open I'll miss the school bus
and I’d have to take it to the next stop
Ding Dong oh who the fuck is this
Hi sir I'm Chris, the christ is comin'
and it's your last chance to welcome him